eHealth Technologies is a leading healthcare technology company that advances the delivery of life-altering care. Since 2006, we have decreased time to treatment for millions of patients and are trusted by the top healthcare systems, HIEs, and CROs throughout the United States.
Our advanced technology and compassionate team expedite the collection, organization, and delivery of medical records, images, and pathology materials so that care teams have exactly what they need, where they need it, to get their patients back on the road to recovery as quickly as possible.
Our team takes great pride in working behind the scenes for 80% of the top hospitals to help hundreds of thousands of patients every year.
- Overseeing a team of Medical Specialists which are responsible for the following processes:
- All new customer requests in accordance with our contractual level of service (LOS) agreement in order to enable the company to deliver all requested information to customers in a timely manner with exceptional and managing the team process, distributing workload and prioritizing effort.
- Process Follow ups, Patient Authorizations, Demos, Incoming Follow ups, Aged Cases, and customer support order to enable the company to deliver all requested information to customers in a timely manner with exceptional quality.
- Processes Reports, Demos, Indexing, Imaging, Report Follow ups, Intake, Quality Control and Customer Support to enable the company to deliver all requested information to customers in a timely manner with exceptional quality.
- Analyzes cross functional activity, sets priorities based on volume and assigns work accordingly to Medical Specialists.
- Proactively monitors all workflow activity and takes necessary action to avert potential customer service issues and puts together action plans to fill gaps in the team.
- Monitors workload and ensures Medical Specialists are working to capacity and proper staffing is available for expected and unexpected time off (illnesses, vacations, etc.).
- Appropriately prioritizes work to support team goals and meet contractual agreements, including but not limited to Closed Locations Per Day, Per Person (CLPDPP) Turnaround Time (TAT), Backlog, & Quality
- Works to balance and share staffing as needed to ensure an efficient operation.
- Spends no more than 10% of the time engaged in day-to-day activities of a Medical Support Specialist to address unexpected gaps in coverage.
- Various additional duties as determined necessary by eHealth Technologies.
Leadership and Supervision:
- Support & drive the Company’s Mission, Vision, Values, and strategic objectives and key results.
- Ensure the team works to potential to drive key metrics including but not limited to Closed Locations Per Day, Per Person (CLPDPP) Turnaround Time (TAT), Backlog, & Quality
- Support the recruitment process by completing interviews and providing timely feedback in the candidate selection process.
- Plans/host quarterly engagement team activities (virtual and/or in person)
- Responsible for approving semi-monthly time reporting for all Medical Specialists, including PTO requests, etc.
- Installs a strong sense of customer focus and professionalism throughout the team. Expected to role model company values at all times when interacting with individuals from his/her team, customers, internal partners, etc.
- Motivates team in a calm and positive manner to ensure their success while providing development opportunities for Medical Specialists to exceed expectations on a regular basis.
- Provides regular team member recognition, including personal recognition and recognizing team members throughout the larger organization through avenues such as emails, Kudos Corner, Town Hall recognition, and other company wide recognition opportunities.
- Creates and supports a culture of trust, engagement, and inclusion for all employees.
- Routinely monitors Team members’ individual performance and quality and takes necessary actions to address any performance or quality issues as soon as possible.
- Writes and delivers 30/60/90 day and annual performance reviews and develops goals for each Medical Specialist including a developmental action plan that is reviewed and updated on a quarterly basis and shared with Director of Operations for their individual growth and development and future progression based on the employees’ career aspirations.
- Monitors individual growth and development of each Medical Specialist to ensure they are performing to their best abilities. Provides ongoing performance feedback to Medical Specialists to enable them to successfully meet/exceed their job expectations.
- Assesses and promotes training opportunities to continually increase the skill of team members.
- Proactively works to creatively solve problems and overcome challenges, including completing root cause analysis, and creating action plans.
Monitors progression of workload activities daily and reports on an as needed basis highlighting potential customer issues. Escalates issues immediately to Director of Operations as needed.
Requirements and Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree in business or similar field preferred.
- Two (2) years equivalent experience minimum required.
- Two (2) years supervisory role preferred.
- Call center experience desired.
- Working knowledge of HIPAA regulations and medical terminology
- Demonstrated excellence in effective and professional communications (written and verbal) with internal and external customers and all levels of management.
- Detail oriented and exhibits a sense of urgency to achieve desired results.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Results-driven, action-oriented, and self-motivated mindset.
- Must be experienced and comfortable working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and able to deal well with change and ambiguity.
- Proficiency in all aspects of PC utilization including MS office, Sales Force.
- Ability to complete tasks accurately and within strict time constraints.
- Ability to simultaneously manage several projects.
Privacy and Security:
In an effort to safeguard the information privacy and security of all covered information Employee shall also be responsible for:
- Following eHealth Technologies’ information privacy and security policies, procedures, standard operating procedures, appendices, attachments, etc.
- Accessing, using, and disclosing only the minimum necessary covered information that is needed for job responsibilities, or otherwise allowed by law.
- Safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of covered information at all times, whether or not on duty.
- Directly supervised by Director of Operations.
- Supervises a team of Medical Specialists
- Interacts regularly with eHealth Technologies staff, customers, vendors, and community businesses.
- Physical Requirements: Extended periods of time typing, data entry, sitting, read, writing. Lifting up to 20 lbs.
- Mental Requirements include General, Visual, and Numerical Intelligence. Analytical skills.
- Work requires willingness to occasionally work a flexible schedule.
- As eHealth Technologies’ workforce is currently working in a hybrid model, when teleworking remotely from home, it is a requirement of the position that employees have the following minimum requirements available:
- A private workspace the meets the requirements of the Teleworking Security (HITRUST-21) Policy
- A home internet network that meets the requirements of Teleworking Security (HITRUST-21) Policy, including:
- A router that must achieve minimum speeds of 100MBPS for download and 10MBPS for upload, or any other higher speed required for the work to be produced contingent upon your role.
- Availability of at least two (2) Ethernet connections in the router to the internet source is required (for your PC and phone).
- Workstation should be plugged directly into the router as a hardwire connection to high-speed internet is critical to maintaining approved speeds for optimal functioning of various operational hardware, software, and tools, as required for work performance; an appropriate Wi-Fi connection may satisfy this connection to high-speed internet.
- The router should be updated regularly with the latest firmware, or ultimately replaced if router speeds are not within the minimum specifications above.
eHealth Global Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer