eHealth Technologies is a leading healthcare technology company that advances the delivery of life-altering care. Since 2006, we have decreased time to treatment for millions of patients and are trusted by the top healthcare systems, HIEs, and CROs throughout the United States.
Our advanced technology and compassionate team expedite the collection, organization, and delivery of medical records, images, and pathology materials so that care teams have exactly what they need, where they need it, to get their patients back on the road to recovery as quickly as possible.
Our team takes great pride in working behind the scenes for 80% of the top hospitals to help hundreds of thousands of patients every year.
- Acts as both hardware and software support to the entire company, providing technical assistance by managing and maintaining the 24×7 production environment.
- Installs, configures, maintains, and troubleshoots a wide range of hardware/software used throughout the company.
- Plans and implements new infrastructure to accommodate eHealth Technologies’ growth.
- As a member of the infrastructure team staff, responds to software problem calls on site or over the phone for users.
- Maintains up to date expertise in the operation and application of platform software and a working knowledge of a wide variety of commonly used hardware and software.
- On call 24×7 as part of an emergency support rotation eHealth Global Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer 2
- Supports third party systems (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, etc…)
- Acts as both a network and server administrator.
- Works with the Security team to implement any of their objectives.
- May coordinate departmental purchases of application software and provide license tracking on all centrally purchased packages.
- Understand appropriate security measures and audits to maintain eHealth Technologies HIPAA-compliant status.
- Performs other related duties as required to accomplish the objectives of the position.
- Support & drive the Company’s Mission, Vision, Values, and strategic objectives and key results.
- Instills a strong sense of customer focus and professionalism throughout the team. Always expected to role model company values when interacting with individuals from his/her team, customers, internal partners, etc.
- Creates and supports a culture of trust, engagement, and inclusion for all employees.
- Proactively works to creatively solve problems and overcome challenges, including completing root cause analysis, and creating action plans.
Monitors progression of workload activities daily and reports on an as needed basis highlighting potential customer issues. Escalates issues immediately to Director of IT Infrastructure as needed.
Requirements and Skills:
- AAS degree in Computer related field. Bachelors preferred.
- 6 to 10 years proven experience in Network discipline.
- Azure Networking
- Windows Networking is required
- Windows server management is required
- Virtual Machine experience is required
- Proficient communication skills to lead client and other stakeholders (Microsoft, third parties etc.) meeting independently.
- Exposure and familiarity of cloud environment infrastructure with ability to set up and manage complex environment on Azure
- Experience in creation of Virtual Networks, VPN Gateways, Express Route Gateways etc. Azure.
- Ability to restructure networking resources as per the requirement
- Ability to manage site to site, Point to Site & express route connections for local and onpremise connectivity
- Ability to support DR capabilities for Networking components (Virtual Networks, VPN Gateways, Public IP’s, Interface cards)
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot azure infrastructure issues/incident and able to determine root causes
- Install and maintain OS, application servers, web servers, content server components along with it, including but not exclusive of prepare and present the detailed documentation describing implementation and operational procedures
- Comfort with ITIL processes
- Familiar with tools like Jira, confluence etc.
Privacy and Security:
To safeguard the information privacy and security of all covered information Employee shall also be responsible for:
- Following eHealth Technologies’ information privacy and security policies, procedures, standard operating procedures, appendices, attachments, etc.
- Accessing, using, and disclosing only the minimum necessary covered information that is needed for job responsibilities, or otherwise allowed by law.
- Safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of covered information at all times, whether or not on duty.
- Directly supervised by Director of Software Architecture
- Interacts regularly with eHealth Technologies staff, customers, and vendors
- Physical Requirements: Extended periods of time typing, data entry, sitting, read, writing. Lifting up to 20 lbs.
- Mental Requirements include General, Visual, and Numerical Intelligence. Analytical skills.
- Work requires willingness to occasionally work a flexible schedule.
- As eHealth Technologies’ workforce is currently working in a hybrid model, when teleworking remotely from home, it is a requirement of the position that employees have the following minimum requirements available:
- A private workspace the meets the requirements of the Teleworking Security (HITRUST-21) Policy
- A home internet network that meets the requirements of Teleworking Security (HITRUST-21) Policy, including:
- A router that must achieve minimum speeds of 100MBPS for download and 10MBPS for upload, or any other higher speed required for the work to be produced contingent upon your role.
- Availability of at least two (2) Ethernet connections in the router to the internet source is required (for your PC and phone).
- Workstation should be plugged directly into the router as a hardwire connection to high-speed internet is critical to maintaining approved speeds for optimal functioning of various operational hardware, software, and tools, as required for work performance; an appropriate Wi-Fi connection may satisfy this connection to high-speed internet.
- The router should be updated regularly with the latest firmware, or ultimately replaced if router speeds are not within the minimum specifications above.
eHealth Global Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer